How to Purchase? 1, If You Are Individual Customer, we don't retail empty frames. But you may order framed painting, ready to hang. Please click any painting in catalogue, choose size and frame, add it to cart. 2, If you're a wholesaler, please send email to Toperfect manufacturer to tell us the frame No., sizes, and quantity of your order, as well as your detailed contact information. Minimum order requirement to produce is 50 items per design per size for gold leaf frames, or 100 items per design per size for other painting frames. -- The Copyright of Scripts is Reserved by Toperfect.
Framed paintings can be an excellent choice for room decor as they can add a touch of color and personality to the walls. Here are some tips on how to choose and arrange framed paintings as wall art for your room:
1. Choose Artwork: Select artwork that speaks to your style and complements the room's other design elements. You can find a range of paintings, from abstract to realistic, in various sizes and styles.
2. Grouping the Paintings: You can either create a large gallery wall by grouping similar framed paintings, or you can hang one large statement piece on a focal wall. When arranging framed paintings, ensure they are evenly spaced and hang them at eye level.
3. Color Coordination: Consider color coordination when choosing a painting to highlight a room's decor. If your walls are painted in a bold hue, consider selecting a painting with complementary colors to create a cohesive look.
4. Focus on Themes: Consider a theme when selecting artwork for the room. Pictures of the sea and beach can be perfect for a coastal themed room, while floral paintings can work well in a bedroom.
5. Balance It Out: Balance out framed paintings with other room elements like furniture, curtains, and rugs. Placing a piece of furniture like a sideboard underneath a painting can add weight and balance to an arrangement.
By following these tips, you can create beautifully framed paintings and incorporate them successfully into your room's decor.